Saturday, July 1, 2017

July 2017 Updates

Hello Everyone,

As I finish the first drafts of two new short stories, my first collection THE JESTER AND OTHER MYTHS is now available to order on Amazon in paperback!

I'm greatly appreciative of all of you whom purchase it, and if you enjoy it, please leave a review!

I also recently finished my first art piece painted on the front of a discarded freezer door (a lucky find while I was out on a run). The painting was inspired heavily by the recent loss of a close friend to cancer, who loved surfing, as well as by the new single by Manchester Orchestra, "Gold".

I plan to start my next painting soon, and am actively plotting more short stories for another future collection.

Thank you for checking in and all continued support.

Best,

Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment