Wednesday, May 2, 2018

It's Gotta be MAY



It's clear I have neglected this blog, and will likely continue to do so. What can I say - I've been as busy as I suspected I would be. I am now working as a Creative Executive at an incredible company called The Young Astronauts, working on everything from TV, Films and music videos to apps and games. It's kind of a creative's dream job.

The first day on the job, I wrote the treatment which would become this video:


Outside of work, I am still writing for TheIndyReview.com, and have completed two courses at Otis College of Art and Design, with a third one starting in June. I hope to begin painting again soon, but don't know exactly when (May is going to be busy).

Automated Irritation has finished it's festival run (I will be attending the Feedback Film Festival in Los Angeles tomorrow where it will be screening), and we are actively developing an anthology series within the same world based on it.

The creativity goes on in many new ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment