Wednesday, October 11, 2017

First Published Story on Popularium


I'm proud to announce the publishing of my first story on Popularium, Moshing in his Memory.

For those of you unfamiliar with the site (which I was before sending in my pitch), they focus on sharing stories and experiences built around the things we love. Whether it's a song, a movie, a type of alcohol, a strain of weed - if it had an impact on a memorable moment from your life, then it could be a Popularium story.

I hope you all enjoy. I'm hard at work on finishing my next collection of short stories (on #9, with at least 2 more to go). My short film (A)utomated (I)rritation has now gotten into 11 film festivals, and I've started a Drawing & Composition course at Otis College of Art and Design, so focusing on that before returning to painting.

I know I've been neglecting this blog and the creator's journey, but as so often happens with creative folks - we drop certain projects so we can focus on more immediate ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment