Friday, December 23, 2011

The Point of This

I think of myself as a creative person. I write screenplays, have directed short films, draw, paint, play guitar, write songs...and I like sharing my work.

This blog will mainly contain posts of my creative work. Scans of my art, photography, short stories, parts of screenplays (I may piece by piece post an entire script on here in a serial format), and if I get ambitious, perhaps a song. Anything I do creatively that can be shared, I shall try to share it.

On my professional website, www.boliebman.com, you can find links to watch the short films I've written and directed. I will link to any future work like this.

On occasion, I may post a movie review or song recommendation.

I will not use this blog to rant or rave about whatever's on my mind. I will happily do that to you in person if you so desire.

I do not promise any consistency with how I update this blog, but I will do my best not to let it die.

So, read, comment, share and enjoy. Be creative.

Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment