Thursday, June 15, 2017

New Art, New Film Festivals, New Creative Drive

Hello Interested Art and Film Fans,

I am making it my goal for the month of June to become more active in the social media landscape (in a way that hopefully won't drive my friends bonkers). I've created Facebook pages for my art (Boriginality) as well as for my latest short, (A)UTOMATED (I)RRITATION.

In regards to the former, I've just completed my first piece of new art since my art show in January, "The Great Plains, 2231". Acrylic paint on paper, 12 x 18. The image highlights some of my strengths as an artist (animals, water), with a quiet social commentary regarding our changing climate and possible future. Hoping to find a nice home for this piece!

I've continued to get good news on (A)UTOMATED; we have now been accepted into six film festivals, and recently won the Best Future Tech award at the Sci-On! Festival in Reno, NV. As the response to the film has been so positive, I've taken the leap and entered the film into some higher profile fests (including ones that are Academy-qualifying).

On the writing front, I have been editing my short THE END WALKS, as I have a couple people interested in directing it. I'm also working on another short story, as I hope to one day have enough to release another collection like The Jester and Other Myths.

Thank you to all my friends, family, and hopefully new followers for your support!

Best,

Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment